Ordering & Returns
Dryads is a 23 year old company based in Atlanta, GA. Our customer service is old fashioned, award winning, and globally renowned. When you email or call us you’ll speak to Margaret or Noel. Noel is funnier and is the one who actually ships your items. Your best bet is if Noel answers.
2. When you order please be specific. We use all reclaimed wood so each product is unique. Specify if you prefer rustic and chippy or something a bit tamer with the paint still in good shape. In the comments please write what tone of color you want. Green can be sage, electric, Kelly, seafoam, or hunter. If you let us know we have a really good chance of amazing you.
3. Your order could take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you have a special event or need it sooner just let us know. Since we want your product to be just right we make each piece to order. You will receive an email when your order ships.
4. We use all reclaimed materials so the paint could have lead in it. If it’s particularly chippy we seal it with a matte sealer. If you are uncomfortable with the lead paint thing you’ll probably want to order elsewhere. We’ll miss you and hope you find something as cool as what we make.
5. Returns. In the unlikely event that you don’t adore your dryad purchase just let us know within 14 days of receipt and we’ll work it out.
6. We do a brisk furniture business and have figured a thing or two out along the way. We do all of the work ourselves including the metal work and cabinetry. So... If you’re old enough to remember when McDonalds started they had a jingle, “Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don’t upset us..” That’s our motto also. We don’t stock much furniture because it seems everyone wants a custom size or a touch of a special color included. We’ve even had people email us a photo out of a catalog and say they love that piece of furniture but need it in a different configuration and guess what!! We made it for them. Tell us what you need and we’ll give you a price, get you a freight quote and then have you sign approval of total cost and send 50% deposit. Lead time on furniture is 4-8 weeks and begins when we receive deposit.